|Architecture||64-bit ARM® Cortex A57|
|Processor||1 x AMD Opteron A1100|
|Memory||2 x RDIMM with 16GB of DDR3 DRAM|
|Interfaces||2x 10GBase-T Ethernet
PCI Express® connectors configurable as a single x8 or dual x4 ports
8x SATA 3.0 ports
Standard UEFI boot environment
|Power supply||ATX power supply, 100 – 240V,50/60 Htz|
Standard Linux GNU tool chain
Platform device drivers
Apache web server,MySQL database engine, and PHP scripting language
Xen,KVM, and Docker
OpenJDK 64-bit ARM
|Enclosure||1U rack mount server enclosure|
Planet Friendly. SoftIron server motherboards are made from materials and components that are selected with sustainability in mind.
Enabling ARM® Server Technology for the Data Center.
Featuring Dr Norman Fraser, CEO of SoftIron and Dr. Suresh Gopalakrishnan, the Corporate Vice President and General Manager of AMD’s server business at this years Linaro Connect summit.
The storage world is moving rapidly towards a software-defined future.
Open-source based platforms, such as Ceph, deliver:
TO MATCH THE GROWTH OF YOUR BUSINESS
FROM NON-PROPRIETARY HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE
FROM A RESILIENT, HIGHLY DISTRIBUTED ARCHITECTURE
SoftIron has developed a range of high performance, turn-key appliances designed specifically for the Software Defined Storage (SDS) market place:
- Architecture designed specifically for storage workloads
- Full system performance optimization delivering true wire-speed throughput
- Resilient availability with self-healing systems and predictive failover technology
- Capacity optimization with high density per U configurations to maximize space
- Multi-petabyte, highly flexible scalability
- Rack-ready, with pre-configured Ceph on board for rapid deployment
Beaconworks is an early adopter program for enterprises and HPC organisations seeking to be leaders in the evolution of storage architectures towards a software-defined future.
Benefits of program participation include:
- Early access to products in development
- Direct influence over product features and validation
- Dedicated support from our architects and engineering teams
- Program member preferred pricing
- Unique insights shared across the community
- Market advantage from deploying new products sooner
To ensure the best experience for all participants, only a limited number of applications can be accepted for this program.
To learn more, mail us at: email@example.com